GROUPING AND REPORTING TOOLS
Grouping and reporting tools for teachers enhance Renzulli Learning’s strengths-based,
personalized learning experience. In addition to enabling grouping and reporting
based on the same strengths, interests, and learning and expression styles determined
Renzulli Learning Profiler,
Renzulli Learning makes it easy for teachers to create custom groups that enable
online teacher–student collaboration.
Renzulli Learning grouping options provide numerous other benefits:
- Grouping based on Renzulli Profiler data — as opposed to competency-based exam results — helps teachers
bolster student self-esteem, which improves performance.
- Grouping students by class period enables easier distribution of assignments or
- Collaborative groups allow students to work together on projects or assignments
and share ideas on the message board.
With Renzulli Learning’s reporting tools, teachers can:
- Create reports based on students’ interests, expression styles, and learning styles
- Keep track of students’ progress with a Live Student Activity Ticker
Managers can use Renzulli Learning reports to:
- Graph the top three interest areas, learning styles, and expression styles of an
- Monitor weekly and monthly Renzulli Learning use
- Access school or district information, including profile completion, assignment
creation, and lesson completion
- Pull detailed reports showing the number of assignments connected with individual
students and teachers
- Learn what the preferred method of differentiating is at a district or school